- No products in the cart.
What are you looking for?
Amatoury is seeking a highly motivated assistant business development
manager with the following responsibilities:
* Assist in the development and implementation of sales strategies and
* Prepare sales reports and analyze data
* Supervise the activities of sales representatives in order to meet
* Monitor the performance of sales staff to spot work areas that
* Address issues on delivery of goods and customer complaints
* Maintain contact with clients in order to create a good working
* Manage and maintain all files related to his department up to date
Skills and qualifications
* Degree in business management, marketing, or related
* At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
* Proficient in MS Office
* Detail oriented, resourceful with good organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively
with various levels of management, staff and clients.